- What is the difference between desire and lust?
- What does lasciviousness mean?
- What are the three devices Satan uses to tempt us to sin according to I John 2:15-16?
- How does Satan use our desires to lead us into sin?
- What did Potiphar's wife want of Joseph? Why would this have been tempting to Joseph?
- How did Joseph avoid giving into the temptation that Potiphar's wife offered him?
- Is looking a photographs of partially clad men sinful? Why or why not?
- Why should a Christian keep himself pure?
- List three ways from your own life that Satan used to change your normal sexual desire into lust
Note: See the question and answer section below. All answers are not directly posted to this page. They will be screened to remove inappropriate words and personal identifying information.
- Why would advertisers use sexual themes to sell products?
- Would watching a show or movie involving a sexual situation be wrong?
- Would listening to music that mentions having sex outside of marriage be sinful?
- Is pornography harmful?
- How have you successfully avoided a temptation to have sex?
- Would joking about sex be wrong?
The questions and answers have been moved to separate pages. See Index to Questions Asked for the questions that used to be on this page.