- Using the following verses, answer these questions: Who danced? With
whom did they dance? Why were they dancing? Was it like modern dances?
- Exodus 15:20-21
- I Samuel 18:6-7
- Psalms 30:11
- II Samuel 6:14-23
- Job 21:11-12
- Exodus 32:6,19
- What is the purpose of today's dances? (Justify your answer)
- Should a Christian participate in modern dances? Why or why not
Note: See the question and answer section below. All answers are not directly posted to this page. They will be screened to remove inappropriate words and personal identifying information.
- Are there dances that a Christian could safely participate in?
- Would it be right for a Christian to go to the prom?
- Why do people dance? Is the reason good?
The questions and answers have been moved to separate pages. See Index to Questions Asked for the questions that used to be on this page.